header

header

3.05.2013

Tutorial Tuesday!

DIY Lace Lamp:


Elmo Cake:


Bento Lunches:



CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1   DIY Finishing Powder


#2   Fitting Pants





#3   Repurposing Holiday Lights



 Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog 

address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate  interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!




Hope Studios



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and featuring my Bento Basics. It was also featured in the Huffington Post! I will grab your button for both my sidebar and that actual post! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, Jennifer! If you haven't already, I'd love if you'd come join my How To Tuesday link party, too.

    http://housewifehowtos.com/link-party-2/how-to-tuesday-link-party-11/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my lace lamp and hosting another great party!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work