Tons of Cleaning and Organizing Tips

If you are like me and 90% of the people in the world, January is a time to resolve to clean up your messes and organize your home and life.  Here are a few pins I have saved over the past year to help me do just that.

30 Days to a Clean House:

Remove Sticky Build Up From Appliances:

20 Days to Organize and Clean Your Home: (we could have this done by the end of the month!)

Martha Stewart's Tub Scrub:

Here are some past posts I have written on the subject:

*Pantry Make Over

*Shoe Pocket Organizers Around the House

*Fridge Organization

*Shiny Kitchen Sink

*Funky Dishwasher


  1. I have been using Martha Stewart's tub scrub for over 7 years now and I love how much more clean it leaves my tubs compared to what you can get store bought.


Tell me what you think!


Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom