header

header

9.02.2014

Tutorial Tuesday!

Pumpkin Spice Latte with Homemade Marshmallows:


 T-shirt Bag Tutorial:


DIY Deck Stair Gate:


Last Week's Most Clicked Link:   3 Kitchen Hacks to Save Time

 Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog 

address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate  interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!




Hope Studios




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Jennifer! I love that t-shirt bag! So cute!! Hope you have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello cute lady! i love your party. thanks for hosting. please come and party with us. we would love to see what you have been working on! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    happy tuesday! lou lou girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your site! Thanks for hosting the party!

    -Providence Hill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my super simple coconut sugar simple syrup — a great vegan low glycemic alternative to honey and agave syrup. I’m also sharing what I carry to accommodate my food allergies when I go out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer! Thanks for hosting another fun party!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work