header

header

10.23.2014

Coach Gift

Last year, you'll remember that I made Quick and Easy Mugs for my team's Football Coaches:


This season, I whipped up a photo gift by using PicMonkey.com to edit a photo I took of our coach and his son on the field:


 I think part of this may get cut off because of the width of my center column but you get the idea.

I edited the photo using a toned down version of "HDR" then overlapped it with "Urbane".  Then I added the lyrics to Kenny Chesney's Boys of Fall using the text tools.  I used the font "Special Elite" and varied the size to emphasize certain words and made the words curve around them.

Finally, I've ordered a personalized whistle from PersonalizationMall.com as kind of a joke because during drills our coach is always yelling "Whistle, whistle, whistle!" to end the play.


I plan to stuff gift bags with 8x10 photos of my team's coaches in action, personalized whistles, Dick's Sporting Good gift cards, and a bag of peanuts.

What great Coaches Gift ideas can you share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work